Thursday, January 22, 2009

we added a new member to our family

Sorry that it has been awhile since i last blogged. D & I have been trying to get over our colds and for some reason, it has taken me a little longer than him! We haven't been doing much but staying close to home. One exciting thing that happened to us this past week is that we added another member to our family. We have been looking through craigslist for the past couple months searching for a dog and just haven't felt compelled to get one until we saw this little one. So yesterday afternoon D came home with our Molly. She is half lab and half dalmatian and just the cutest thing ever. She was very timid last night but this morning she is getting familiar with us and has her 'puppy' personality back. Her Big Brother Brody doesn't really like having her around very much but I think that will change with time. I try to tell him that he can now be a pack leader but he is just too concerned with D & I giving her love!

Molly at work with me

a close up...she just might be a BIG dog when she grows up

Rubbing her belly with big brother watching



3 comments:

{marie} said...

cutie patootie!

Angela said...

Congratulations on your newest addition...Molly is SUPER cute!!! I am so sorry we have been playing phone tag for so long. Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. Call me if you feel up to it today, I'd love to chat.
With love,
Angela

Anonymous said...

How Fun!! She's cute!