Thursday, January 29, 2009

bad, bad blogger

Well, it has been a very busy couple of weeks and so the thing that has suffered is my blogging! Sorry to all my devoted readers that really just want me to keep them updated on our lives. So here is a fast recap of what we have been up to:

  • Molly is finally sleeping through the night
  • I have started calling her several different names which isn't helping with the actual 'coming to your name' training. She is often called sister
  • We are in the process of starting our own business...great opportunity for 'D' to get out of the concrete industry and be his own boss
  • We converted one of our spare bedrooms into a his and hers office and we LOVE it!
  • We spent the last weekend getting house projects done
  • We only watched the Superbowl in the background while doing a hundred other things
  • We are hopefully headed on a trip this coming Saturday for a whole week (more details to come in a later post)
  • Work is consuming me right now and by the end of last week my brain was completely full and poor 'D' had to put up with my crabbiness.

This week isn't looking too much better. Well, that is about it for updates...I promise I will blog more with pics later this week!

Here is a couple of pictures of our office from different angles. I bet you cannot tell which desk is mine and which one is D's! :o)

1 comment:

{marie} said...

i can't believe i am just now reading this post. where in the heck have i been? love your new desk area. i am sitting at my desk retreating from the madness downstairs. i am just plain cranky and taking it out on anyone in my way. i thought it might be better to hide. :)