Monday, April 19, 2010

~lovin her some cereal~

So I think that we have a little eater on our hands.  She loves her cereal so much that she shrieks and extends her legs out straight while I am fixing it!  We also found that she loves apples and doesn't mind the sweet potato.  We have been putting her in a little chair on the table and trying to find a highchair.  I had mentioned it to my Granny (princess H's GG) and next thing I know GG and G-Grandpa Greg decided they wanted to buy one as a present for princess H.  We are so excited to get it and have her start using it...she is growing so fast!

(loves to stick her fingers in her mouth after a bite of cereal and making a huge, fun mess!)

2 comments:

Torikay said...

Call me crazy, but I think she's starting to look a little like you!

Sunny said...

Yes! (said with a fist pump!) Finally, my genes are comin' through!