Friday, April 16, 2010

~a day at home with the family~

(Our bright eyed girl)

Our little princess decided that she needed to be fed and up at 4:44am this morning.  She did go back to sleep an hour and a half later but then only slept for 45 minutes.  Needless to say mommy and daddy were wide awake and then we had a grumpy girl most of the day until she took a 3 1/2 hour nap at 1pm.  I have yet to find my nack in getting things done while she is sleeping.  Because her naps are so random right now, I anticipate her getting up any minute and then end up wasting the time I could have been doing something semi productive.  Oh well...it will all get done in time.

On another note...my mother and her friends are in Vegas this weekend for the American Country Music Awards.  I am so jealous but I am going to save up to go next year.  If anyone wants to start saving and come along then do it!  I would love the company and we would have a blast. 

No comments: