Sunday, November 9, 2008

No, we're not dead!

As most of you know I have a lot of blogging to catch up on! Things have just been crazy busy and we have been sick with colds so I have now found the time to catch you all up on the happenings in the lives of the Haynes'.
Well, Darrin was invited by one of his friends to go fishing' for three days October 23-26 in White Bird. He had a great time and has decided that steel head fishing isn't his thing but spending time with good friends was great. Here are some pictures of his weekend.

Darrin's favorite restaurant to eat in Cascade...I guess they have the best breakfast ever but I wouldn't know because he hasn't taken me there yet (hint, hint)!

The sleeping arrangements on the boat were pretty tight but they still froze!

The boys' camp

Another angle of the camp!


I spent the weekend at home cleaning the heck out of our house. I was very proud of myself because I got a lot accomplished. Angela came by on Saturday and we shared the best milkshakes and fries. We had a good visit. I have to say that it was hard to be apart from Darrin for so long. The worst part is that for two days he was out of cell range so absolutely no contact at all which we have never done since we've met! Needless to say when he walked in the door Sunday afternoon I was very happy!

No comments: