Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sorry....

I wasn't has good as I thought I would be in San Diego so here is a little info about day 2, 3 and 4. I spent most days in class and then trying to get some work done in between. Wednesday we had classes in the morning and then we had the afternoon off. I did a little shopping at the Horton Plaza that was just a block from our hotel. Lots of hidden stores and FUN!

Horton Plaza
Then I met Janie at the pool and caught some rays and read a good book. Then went and had dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. Fun Times!


Janie and Amy

me and Ashley

The last day we had classes most all morning and then in the afternoon I was one of 7 Executive Directors to meet with the BGCA national President Roxanne Spillett. A very good experience and networking opportunity. I had a great time seeing all of my BGCA friends and attending a conference in my new position. Gives me a whole new perspective on my job.

No comments: